I got an email today and here it is –
There are some people in this world who are mentally ill. I mean, seriously ill. But this is not a problem. Anyone can be mentally shaky in some phases of their life. The problem seems unavoidable; when the patient doesn’t want to try his/her mental illness.
Let me through some examples here.
- One of my community brothers gave her a Cat. The first week was good. She was taking care of that cat well. But after that, she unveiled her real face and started beating the cats and torturing every day.
- She used to emprisoned that cat on the Balcony and some times she got that cat out of the flat.
- One day, the cat couldn’t bear all the pain and jumped from our 13th floor and died.
- She took another cat from a local Paws FB group.
- The cat was doing well.
- And she adopted another cat in the same week from another guy from the same group (I am not sure though).
- After 1 week; she is showing her real face.
- Today (September 29, 2019) she has thrown some hot water on one of the cats and some of the upper parts of that cat’s body got burnt.
I know she is mentally ill.
I am not telling this because of the cat’s issues above.
There are lots of issues happening with me every day; those are killing me inside. I can’t torture her back because of society and the laws and other stuff. Mainly, I am not that type of guy to do something harsh physically.
I have two children and can’t think about divorce as well (its high time and I tried it before mutually and never been fruitful).
What To Do?
Well, as she is your wife, you can –
- make her understand that what she is doing; is totally wrong.
- take her to a psychiatrist.
- if she can’t hear you; then talk with the original cat owners who gave her the cats.
- become harsh as well to let her know; nothing wrong will be accepted anymore. If this continues; she will be desperate in the future.
- do whatever you need to do to make her understood. No matter what. Now think what you can do gently by not crossing your limits.